Official Announcements

Fury

Shadows and I have come to a consensus that the current TPC construction limitation of 10% per annum is too small.  Therefore we have increased the minimum to 20% per annum.  If you have a TPC construction order in, you will have to wait for it to finish before making a new one.  From here on out new TPC construction orders will be done at 20%.  The Tech Rules will be updated to reflect this.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten a couple people asking about mobilizing civilian TPC as a part of this crisis. We've gone back and forth on whether civilian TPC is available or not, so we've made a few decisions.

- If you can justify that this is an existential crisis to your Sector, then yes you may attempt to mobilize civilian TPC. How much you have available will be based on canon information of your world, previous actions, or at minimum, equal to your current TPC.

- If you do this, your results will be dependent on the percentage of civilian TPC you mobilize.

- If this TPC sits idle for any extended period of time, you will start facing serious economic issues as factories that could be producing civilian goods are not working.

- If this TPC remains under military control for more than 10 months (1 IG years), you will start running into supply issues. This will reflect things like new cars not being available, a lack of consumer electronics, etc.

- If shortages caused by this persist, you will be looking at large scale economic damage. It is of course still possible to offset this damage, but it will make keeping your economy healthy an uphill battle.

As we approach the end of our second year, I must congratulate you all on not blowing up your planets and for rolling with all of the crazy shit you guys are causing eachother. There will be several major updates occurring during the year end pause, which will start shortly after we tick over into Month 1.

Remember, starting this next year, after we run growths, we will be starting incremental decreases in GDP growth. For the majority of you, you won't really feel it. Because you've been boosting your growths and handling economic issues. A few of you might start seeing the hurt, but you will have all year to counter the losses. For this first year of doing this, I'm tying it directly into the fact that at least for now, Coruscant is practically lost (I won't be hitting you guys twice). 

We have about a week until we pause. We will be working on clearing the action slots for you that we can, so you can submit your last actions of the year. 

Also, a reminder, us going into year 3 with strong action submission rates is something we haven't done in a while. So we should all be celebrating.

The clock is paused. Actions are closed. Expect a 2-3 week minimum turn around for us to clear our actions. We will open budgets once all actions are processed.

I am looking for another Moderator, someone willing to do math Heavy stuff like troop retraining and the like, as well as handling politics.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm calling a round end.

Guys I'm sorry, I've been sitting here for hours looking at actions and trying to do them, and I can't. I've already checked with the other person who could run this round (WD), and they don't have the time. I'm sorry guys, I know this round was going well, but I've reached the end of my ability to do it, I'm tired of these games, I'm tired of running them, and I think this is my permanent point of retirement. 

I will be opening the confessions thread shortly in Discord. 

Once again, I'm sorry. But between real life obligations, and a lack of motivation to even get on my computer, it's over.