The Rendili Telegraph (TRT)

Mortel

Stardate: Month 8, Day 13, 49 BBY, 13:00:00 
Occasion: The daily meeting of the Imperial and Royal Council
Source: An excerpt from Count Andrássy's personal diary.

The room was eerily silent as all present affixed their eyes on the young aide of the Emperor, who was desperately trying to breath life into the long-range holoprojector and establish a secure connection with the luxurious resort moon of Hesperidium. Finally, the projector turned on, and the tired figure of Prince Metternich appeared in his seat. Andrássy wondered if his exhaustion was due to the recent virus outbreak, or his duties that have been multiplied recently. 
"My Emperor!" - greeted his master Metternich who then turned to the remaining Councilmen - "Gentlemen. As I'm sure you are aware, the situation on Coruscant is less than ideal. We have been ordered to be removed from the planet by the recommendation of the Supreme Chancellor, and in quite the surreal turn of events, I have been placed into a beach resort with a room directly overseeing the seaside."
"Can't you get back to us?"
- interrupted him the Emperor - "I would sleep better, knowing that you are secure in our little sector."
"Thank you your Imperial Majesty, you are most kind. Unfortunately I have to set an example as Minister of State. I will not leave until the Supreme Chancellor have done so. However, I have my Evidence Bureau and my Senate Guard security detachments with me, in addition to medical personnel and my staff." - answered the Prince.
"How can we help Minister?" - asked Metternich the Minister of Sector Affairs, Highborn Kolowrat-Liebsteinsky. 
"What we can do at this point is to help those sectors that will have to accommodate the refugees fleeing Coruscant. With medical personnel, supplies, and if those are not possible, financially." - answered the Minister. 
"Szlávy, make it so." - pointed the Emperor to the Minister of Finance who simply nodded in acknowledgement.
"As to our own defense," - spoke up Baron Tegetthoff - "140 Vainglorious-class Light Cruisers have been reassigned from the RAF-Home Defense Fleet to the Imperial and Royal Maréchaussée. They have deployed over 500,000 marshals to secure the quarantine and man the aforementioned ships for disease control. But there is one more thing your Majesty....." - the Baron stopped as if he wasn't sure to finish the sentence.
"Yes?" - encouraged him Franz Joseph.
"Your personal guard sir. I'd like to ask your permission as the honorary colonel of the Chevalier Guard Regiment to ready the unit as an emergency response formation. We've seen on Coruscant how effective their Alsakan vehicles are against these monsters." - finished his Tegetthoff. 

IR Guard Comm.jpg
Baron Fejérváry in the middle of a briefing to the Chevaliers, taken sometime in 49 BBY.

"Very well Baron, you shall have them. As long as Baron Fejérváry remains in effective command of the regiment, and my security won't be compromised." - agreed the Emperor to the arrangement.
"It won't be, sir." - said Colonel Stöger-Steiner, stepping out from the cover of a long curtain. Andrássy got goosebumps on his arms. The Colonel must've stood there since the start of the meeting. 

Edited by Mortel

• 2 weeks later...

Stardate: Month 10, Day 3, 49 BBY, 23:04:00 
Occasion: The daily meeting of the Imperial and Royal Council
Source: An excerpt from Count Andrássy's personal diary.

"Your Imperial Majesty!" - spoke up Highborn Kolowrat-Liebsteinsky in the Council - "As you have requested, I'd like to provide you with a report on the refugee situation. As of yet, our precautions seem to be successful enough in holding back the virus. A handful of refugees have turned into these mindless beasts, but they were dealt with accordingly by the Maréchaussée, without risk of infection."
"Good, good." - acknowledged the report Emperor Franz Joseph - "Have the system governments got back to us with their report on the number of Coruscanti refugees they are able to house, fed and provide jobs for on a permanent basis?"
"Not quite yet, my Emperor." - answered the Minister of Sector Affairs - "However, steps can already be taken to aid their integration into Rendili society. Funds shall be allocated to aid the building of new residental areas for those wishing to settle here, and jobs provided for them, perhaps in the Rendili StarDrive?"

"After throughout vetting and possessing the appropriate skills, certainly." - agreed Arch-Provost Bengila Urlan.
"Very good."Kolowrat-Liebsteinsky allowed himself a little smile - "Those with previous military and law-enforcement service are also welcomed in the ranks of the Imperial and Royal Maréchaussée. Let them ensure the security of their families, and the security of our sector."