The Word of Mandalore

Proxy Moxie

Mandalorians! Listen and hear my word, for I am Jaster Mareel, I am Mandalore!

Mandalorians, for ten years have I fought Tor Vizsla and his honorless 'Death Watch', for ten years have a I sought to promote the true way of the Mandalorian, the honorabel way of the warrior in accordance with the precepts of the Supercomando's Codex. In that time too many Mandalorian youth have been swayed unto the cowardly path of the Death Watch, too many have fallen under the false promises of honotless 'glory' made by Tor Vizsla and his gang of petty brutes and thugs. Across the galaxy Tor Vizsla's honorless band of marauders have stolen and murdered the innocent and the noncombatant, preying upon the weak with extreme cowardice, offering no proof of prowess nor of their warrior heritage; instead showing only cowardice and weakness, making a naked display of their true fear by strike and assault of those lesser than themselves. Yet now I say it shall be no more! For I am Mandalore and I shall bring Tor Vizsla and his sad gang of petty brutes to justice. On this day I call upon all True Mandalorians to join me in the hunt for these cowards, to end Tor Vizsla's affront to Mandalorian Honor. I call upon all those who walk the path of the Supercomando's Codex and I call upon those who are not yet Warriors, but hear the Warriors Call in their veins to look upon the Supercomando's Codex and know it's precents, the way of honor, the way of the warrior, the way of the Mandalorian.

• 1 month later...

Mandalorians! Hear my word, for I am Jaster Mareel, I am Mandalore!

My Warriors have done battle with the Death Watch on Endor. Joining alongside the Azurite and the Jedi the Death Watch. The battle was fierce and the Death Watch slew a number of my warriors, showing strength between equals may have granted the Death Watch honour, had it not been the entire reason of the joint task forces presence that the Death Watch has taken to kidnapping children. Despite the loss of a number of droids in combat, the battle was ours and the Death Watch was vanquished.

It was the after action investigation which revealed the truth however, the Death Watch have allied themselves with the Sith Lords, a long standing enemy of the galaxy and one among the greatest threats to galactic stability.

We must strengthen and redouble our resolve to put an end to all terrorists and their allies, Death Watch and Sith Lord alike, we can draw no quarter to these menace.